Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Brother

i went thru my latest pictures collection which exactly mean last sept (eid fitr) during my last holiday in malaysia. celebrating eid with family really brought different meaning but that's not the main point here.

i want to share a little story about my little brother. he's now a 3rd former. i noticed one of his behavior that really make me worry about him. if there is something that he's not satisfy with, he just keep it inside himself. not letting others know. he'll bottle everything inside and act as nothing happened and smile. and when i asked him, he'll just say, "nah, it's ok. nothing to worry about".

i always wonder..what kind of man will he become?

4 comments:

mymickylovesme said...

perhaps growing boys are like that? hmm i shud observe my brother(s) too then..

actually i seem to be doing a lot of one-touch (soulfighter's version) with them. hahaha.

tembikai said...

haha..it must be nice seeing them again neh

sykin said...

me like soulfighter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.