Monday, March 1, 2010

because i don't have anything to do now

i feel like writing bout our bento project
today is my turn. i woke up at 1.30 am just to make bihun goreng
waaa i feel like a devoted friend haha
nah, acah je..actually i knocked off early last night
so when i ter-woke up at 1, i couldn't bring myself to continue sleeping
so, instead of wasting time doing nothing, i better get moving
and now, i already finished cooking
but its already past my sleep time

things need to be done today
  1. need to seek a doctor.. well my lymph nodes seem to be showing abnormalities but i don't have fever, malaise or anything strange
  2. do the lab work.. haih this one really la.. and i'll be doing baseplate and wax rim today.. what a tiresome works. oh before that, i have to pour some stone to the master cast to make the base.
ok basically this 2 are the major things need to be done.. wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.