Monday, June 22, 2009

day 1

its only day 1 n im tired writting dis already..can i stop ku??ahh.nvm. ok here's yesterday's story.nothing much.faher's day! so we adik bradik decided to buy presnt for our beloved abah. n believe it or not,i actually went to sunway with my other 5bros.i left 1 at home.it was total hurricane.(pening tol bwk bdk2 ni).we got our father 2 golf-tees but it end up too small for him.we siblings=a total failure.

to my dearest abah,u r my savior and my sweetheart.thanks 4 being the coolest abah ever!n sorry bout the present!

3 comments:

Miss R said...

alahai...cumey nye le bwk adek2 g soping utk father'd day..hahha.. u drive??????ke ur bro yg drive??hahhaha.....

p/s: faingeti

tembikai said...

nope..definitely cant stop writing dis..i like reading all these stuff..keep up the good work..haha

sykin said...

fatin:harhar ak mmg cumel.n do u really ask me dat ques?msti la my bro.kalo ak bwk,x lame la sume owng.

tembikai : heh ye2..ak cube!