Friday, June 26, 2009

sotong haih la sotong..

my dad already told me the plan to 'mencandat sotong' since before my holiday started.i never thought it became into action..so yesterday we went back to kampong.after isyak around 10pm n after taking some anti-emetic,we went to the jetty. at 1st i thought it would be around pulau kapas(area marang) but it ended up just near my kampong.(dungun).the boat was a fishermen-type boat.so the pak cik there brought us to almost-middle sea.but we could still saw the kirakira light from mainland.at first everyone seem ok but when the boat stopped so that we could start catching the cuttlefish,people started to get sea-sick.even i did.luckily i didnt vomit like my aunt.

i thought mencandat sotong was like using somekind of spear to kill it.but it was just a rolled of fishing spool tied to it a special hook for sotong..

things that mesmerized me the most were 1st,it's been long since i could see so many stars at night.it was too beautiful to be describe in words.n 2nd,now i am really thankful to all fishermen out there for like risking their lives to provide us some sea food which i enjoy the most.3rd,nature is indeed special.thanks to GOD for that.

we slept there the whole night.though we didnt really caught that much sotong it was really really enjoyable and memorable experince for everyone..

p/s:still cant recover frm sea-sick.rse spti di awang-awangan..





the boat.but this is not ours.just the same type.


1st sotong i caught.i mean my uncle did.



sunrise+ocean=hypnotize.



bonus:genting sempah buah berangan.

7 comments:

nsmujahidahnmnor said...

waaaa..besnyee...

ikhwan said...

ko igt sotong 2 besar mane ko nk pki spear?? huhu

Byul said...

This is a different side of you. Haha I'm glad hols changed you a bit, I need to spend time with family too coz I'm losing my innocence these days D:

tembikai said...

nice~

Byul said...

and I was reminded of Family Outing a bit :D

sykin said...

biscuck:haha mmg best.tp mabok laot la k.nik..

pk ck ikhwan:haha mne la den tau..tp sotong y kteowng dpt tu bsau ape..

cik alice:haha.tp seyes cm insap jap tgk alam..

tembikai:mmg nice pong..

nsmujahidahnmnor said...

mabok laut?? muahaha..kena praktis lg jd nelayan..:P
blh jd nelayan berjaya kt laut mati plak..haha