Friday, October 23, 2009

been a month

it has been a month since then, me being a clinical student. i'm still hanging there. a lot to learn. a lot to practice. a lot to endure.

tired, yet interesting. i met many types of people, came in and out of the clinic. i met an ammu who promised me to be my patient, yet he didn't come (broke my heart, of course). my first patient of cons was very cooperative, i'm glad. n still i need to improve more on my arabic. to speak to children, it ain't that easy...

a lot of things happened. to be asked suddenly by doctor to explain how to give a mandibular anesthesia (my bad, came to clinic empty-minded). cried in prostho clinic in front of doctors (silly as it is sound, but yeah it happened). handed over my paedi patient to my arab friend because i was not ready to talk to children.

but then, while i am typing and re-reading this entry, i am smiling. i hope many more good things to come. off while smiling~

7 comments:

liza said...

aminnnn.. =)

LoLLy~ said...

hahaha...crying..?? dat was cute
himneja..!! =)
new layout..?? cool~!

tembikai said...

haah boring2 tgk layout lame, tros tuka.. laugh all you want, even when i recalled the crying tragedy, i lol too..

faza17 said...

haha crying??doesn't sound like u..bukn seng tgk ko nanges babe..btw good luck!!sound tough yet interesting..all d best..nnt pkikn aku braces ok??hehe

tembikai said...

haha..tula, it didn't sound like me at all kan3..

sykin said...

well i cant be smiling yet.but mybe..bile da tue2 nnt.

nsmujahidahnmnor said...

crying?? uh..

be strong my dear~