Sunday, February 14, 2010

Syria

k guys, since i promised to post something about syria, here you go.

my trip was 24 jan to 28 jan. this trip was my 1st time to syria. even some of my friends already go there twice and even three times.

well syria is definitely colder than jordan. i think throughout my journey there, i was in constant shivering. haha pardon my exaggeration. but you do get my meaning, right? i don't like winter. so i can say i enjoyed the trip but not at max. maybe if the weather was a little bit warmer, ....... maybe.

i went through the pics and found very little worthy to be my fave.


this pic is my most fave. taken in qal'atul salah ad-din in latakia.


this is the side view of the qal'ah.

syria is a beautiful country. i'd been yearning to go there and i did. i will go there again if there's chance. insya-Allah.


2 comments:

sykin said...

mandi syria sedap!

Mirae said...

setuju.the best mandi ever !

ice cream die pn best
cappucino die pn sedapp

serOnok shopping cenderamata ntuk org msia kat syria.
pastuuu..
kat syria ade milo.tp milO die campur gula.
dok dak.